There may be some parts of your body that needs works before you can pull this off, Your hip flexors, For people who wants to master squatting, burn fat and overall learn to eliminate the lower back and joint pains (knees for example) that may come with learning to squat, Check out this amazing guide*.
A strong and firm butt makes a happy runner.
Ever heard of that?
It's actually true, Exercise they say is good for the body and one of the best forms of exercising your whole body at once is taking a walk then switching it up to running.
In our guide to getting the best body shape that contains over 27 visuals, we dedicated about 6 of them to helping you be a better runner, that how running is important and valued.
But just as time time may get in your way of exercising outdoors, knee pain may get in your way if you're trying to squat properly, for ladies having a sagging bum could pose a threat to your running career...
...you'll not be able to move faster.
Here's an article to help you relieve your knee pain.
If your bum is getting in the way of your running then one quick way to fix this issue might be to perform these strengthening exercise moves to get yourself a firm butt.
The 2 Week Diet could help you lose weight fast, visit The 2 Week Diet.
Find the three exercise moves to strengthen your glutes below, alternatively you could take this 30 day bigger, firm and strong butt challenge.
Lets get started...
1. Weighted LEG Squat
The weighted-leg squat targets your butt connected to your legs. Here's how to wrap yourself around this one.
1. Stand with your feet hip-width apart holding a 5-10 pound dumb-bell in each hand.
2. Lower into a squat, bending your knees 90 degrees--knees behind toes--and hinging forward slightly from hips.
3. Slowly return to start position. Do three(3) sets of eight 8 -12 reps.
Congratulations, you've just learnt how to do weighted squat. Lets move on to other glutes strengthening exercise.
2. Step Up
1. Stand with your feet hip-width, facing a step or a bench and holding a 5- to 10-pound dumbell in each hand, arm by sides.
2. Step with left foot unto the bench, then bring bent right knee up to hip level.
3. Step down with right leg, then left leg to return to start. switch sides and repeat to complete one rep.
4. Do 3 sets of 8-12 reps.
Congratulations, you've just learnt how to do step up exercise move. Image source & recommended advanced tutorial on this exercise can be found at Lifeinleggings.com
Lets move on to other butt strengthening exercise.
3. Single-leg Dead Lift
The step up exercise move targets the butt and hamstrings.
1. Stand with your feet together, holding a 5- to 10- pound dumbbell in each hand, palms facing front of thighs.
2. Raise right leg behind you slightly.
3. With back fat flat, hinge forward from hips and lift right leg behind you until body is parallel to the floor from head to right heel.
4. Return to standing.
5. Do 8 - 12 reps. Switch sides; repeat. Do 3 sets.
And there we go, You've just learnt to do the single leg dead lift.
Have fun strengthening your butt and we wish you all the best with your running career.
Quick disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links.