Soon it’ll be time to celebrate the arrival of a new year, but really, we should be celebrating the triumphant arrival of us and our making it to the end of another year. Whether your 2019 has been fantastic or you are not sure how you made it through, you’re here now, and it’s time to party like it’s the roaring 2020s.
Just one problem; however, between all the traveling and planning, spending money, enduring relatives, missing friends, and family, battling the weather, racing the clock, who has the energy to party now?
Well, you do. There’s Yolo Natural Energy Shots to get us through to New Year’s Day.
What Exactly Are Yolo Shots?
- Yolo Shots are natural energy shots from Sunday Scaries.
- They come in 3 yummy flavors: Coconut Lime, Fruit Punch, and Tropical Pineapple.
- Balanced natural ingredients (including organic green coffee beans, ginseng, guarana seed, and herbal supplements) are meant to provide energy without the jitters or crash. There’s still caffeine and taurine and vitamins — energy drink staples — but also calming extracts, too.
- At just 2 fluid ounces or 40 mL, Yolo Shots really live up to their name. This isn’t an energy drink you’ll have to work through over the course of an hour.
- …But if you want to just sip on one, go for it! According to reviews, some people down a Yolo Shot in one go, others have only half at a time, and it does the trick for them, while some take their time enjoying the mini drink throughout an afternoon.
And Who Exactly Is Sunday Scaries?
Sunday Scaries — or Holiday Scaries for the time being — is the maker of Yolo Shots and other wellness supplements. From a New Year’s Eve party all night to a big business presentation all morning, Sunday Scaries products are made to work how you need them to.
And that’s because the founders, Mike and Beau, also use the products. They founded Sunday Scaries at a time when they desperately needed to find their inner chill (while trying to launch a second bar together), and upon finding it, decided to start a business that would allow them to spread that chill like holiday cheer.
The herbal supplements are used to support a variety of healthy functions, depending on the implementation. They can:
- Soothe nerves and stress
- Lessen mild aches and soreness
- Boost mood
- Improve focus
- Assist in getting a good night’s rest
- Just help you relax and unwind
And of course, if you mix the supplements into an energy drink, you get a Yolo Shot!
Why You Should Try a Yolo Shot This New Year’s Eve
So listen, we aren’t, like, your dad. You don’t have to try a shot or otherwise, we’ll turn this car around. And we also aren’t your bro who’s actually pretty mean and will go around telling everyone you’re a little baby person who won’t do Yolo Shots at an NYE party.
It anything, we’re the bro who is very supportive and understands if you’re a little bushed but would totally love to see you having a great time at the NYE party because you deserve it. So to that end, here are the best reasons to knock one back before ringing in the new year, or even to have a little on a long Christmas afternoon.
- You’ve been working hard this holiday season, and you honestly don’t know if you’ll make it to midnight with your eyes open.
- You don’t drink (or don’t want to), but you do want to have something that will get you ready to enjoy the night. Plus, if anyone offers, you can say, thanks, I’ve already got something.
- You’re a huge fan of 7 pm caffeine if you’ll be out late, but you’d feel kind of weird nursing a 20oz latte with double espresso shots, trying not to spill hot (and eventually gross cold) coffee everywhere as you get increasingly wired and eventually ascend to the nth dimension.
- It comes in a 12 pack, so you don’t have to be the sole person indulging in a Yolo Shot. Become the master of any FOMO in the room.
- A monthly subscription is available, so if you announce difficult resolutions to everyone within earshot, you can count on these natural energy shots to help you out along the way during the new year. No take backsies!
By the way, were you going to resolve to try new things and new experiences? Have you ever tried a Yolo Natural Energy Shot? You can see where we’re going with this.
You only live once, as they say, so there’s not much time to waste, really. As another year comes and goes, that’s more apparent than ever. Commit to making the most of your working days and festive nights with Sunday Scaries’ Yolo Shots.
If you order now (in time for New Year’s!) take 15% off at checkout by using the coupon code NEWYEARS15.