President’s Day is almost here, which means it’s time to start planning for the three-day weekend! Whether you prefer to chill by the pool solo or get together with friends, long weekends are all about disconnecting and taking a break from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. That’s why we have rounded up the very best drink recipes to enjoy the long weekend—all mixed with Pure Relief’s signature tinctures for a powerfully relaxing twist.
Pure Relief Relax Gin & Tonic
Add Pure Relief oil to this classic drink to complement the herbal notes found in your favorite gin. For a refreshing take, use Pure Relief mint-flavored oil. You can also garnish with raw flower for a dose of extra relaxation.
- 1 1/2 oz gin
- 3 1/2 oz tonic water
- 1/4 oz lemon juice
- 2 mL Pure Relief tincture
- Aromatics of choice, such as Pure Relief raw flower, lime wheels, or grapefruit peels
- Combine the gin, tonic water, and lemon juice in a glass. Top with ice.
- Float Pure Relief oil on top.
- Arrange your choice of aromatic herbs in the drink.
Pure Relief Mellow Mule
The natural herbal taste of Pure Relief oil and the peppery, slightly sweet taste of ginger beer combine perfectly for a unique drink unlike anything else you have tried before—an excellent choice for all types of occasions, all year round.
- 2 oz vodka
- ½ oz lime juice
- 4 – 6 oz ginger beer
- 1 mL Pure Relief oil
- Lime wheel
- Fill a copper mug with ice
- Pour vodka, lime juice, and ginger beer
- Drizzle Pure Relief oil on top
- Garnish with a lime wheel
Pure Relief Extra Minty Mojito
An extra refreshing twist on this classic drink everyone loves. Pure Relief’s mint-flavored oils seem to have been made for mojitos. Try this calming version of a mojito when relaxing by the pool or chilling by the grill.
- 2 oz white rum
- 1 oz fresh lime juice
- 1 oz fresh lemon juice
- 10 mint leaves
- 2-3 tsp simple syrup to taste
- 1/2 cup club soda
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 dropper Pure Relief mint tincture
- In a tall cocktail glass, muddle the mint with the lime and lemon juice using a cocktail muddler or a wooden spoon.
- Add Pure Relief mint flavored oil and ice.
- Pour the rum, simple syrup, ice, and club soda. Mix well.
- Garnish with extra mint or lemon wedges, if desired.
Unlock a More Relaxing Weekend Today
To learn more about Pure Relief and its collection of plant-based products, visit their online store today. In addition to their best-selling oils, you can also find gummies, capsules, and other items designed to help you unwind and achieve the peace of mind you deserve.