The internet is a vast and resourceful place. It’s no secret, you can find just about anything on the web – anything. People looking for plant-based products have a world of options right at their fingertips, but because they are so many brands to choose from, you can end up browsing for hours. With so many brands out there, it’s hard to know who to buy from and where to invest your money and time.
What if we tell you there was a better way to shop for plant-based products online? If you are serious about starting your journey, you need to cut through the noise and improve your searches. That’s what makes the online marketplace so amazing. They have so much to offer that the company acts like the Amazon of plant-based products.
A Complete Guide to Shopping Wellness Products
The products we’re going to look at today provide different ways to help you find the relief and support you are after. Keep in mind, this is by no means a full index of what The .Co Marketplace truly offers. Let’s take a look at five brands you can expect to find on the marketplace and what type of products they offer.
This Colorado company was founded in 2016 and made it their mission to provide well made competitively priced herbal products. Customer reviews, of which there are many, say the products pack an excellent punch at an attractive price. Check out the Distillery’s Topicals and Vegan Gummies.
Their herbal topicals — perfect for athletes or fitness fanatics include:
- Lip balm
- Salve with essential oils for localized relief
- Thicker skincare cream, also with essential oils, if the feeling of salves isn’t your thing
- Cooling, roll-on relief stick with menthol and peppermint, for no-mess topical application
The 30mg vegan gummies are:
Ignite pride themselves on “substance over-promise – results over hype.” Their mostly black, clean, and simple branding underscores the point that you’re buying for their commitment to consistently high-quality ingredients and not for just another pretty package.
The 20mg gummies are available in a great assortment of individual flavors, including lemon, orange, and cherry. The pens are similarly diverse, and available as an Ignite Rechargeable Device, with disposable pods available, or as classic disposable pens.
The pods and disposables both have 3 formulas — calm for relaxation, recharge to revitalize, and lucid to give focus, as well as a myriad of flavors, from unflavored and menthol to spearmint, lavender, apple berry, and tropical fruits.
The Kentucky-based company offers discount programs for veterans and active-duty personnel, as well as people with long-term disabilities, who might most benefit from their products. Medterra’s most unique and compelling herbal supplements are Good Morning Capsules and Monthly Wellness Capsules.
- 12.5mg herbal extract, caffeine, vitamins B6 and B12 combined with amino acids
- Boosts the start of your day, especially for the reluctant “early bird” you know who’d rather still be asleep.
- Designed for women’s wellness specifically — or really, to support anyone with an uncomfortable menstrual cycle.
- Includes a multitude of vitamins and minerals, valerian root, cramp bark, and 25mg of herbal extract
The true power of NuLeaf Naturals is their unfaltering devotion to pure, organic plant extract oils. Their product line consists of tinctures and only tinctures, in increasingly potent strengths. No brand gimmicks or sweets or flavors or anything to be found here — just herbal oils that work, plain and simple.
- The NuLeaf Naturals beginner formula is 240mg Oil (they go up to 4850mg!) made from non-GMO plants free of herbicides, pesticides, and chemical fertilizers.
The only other direction they branch into is Pet Oil, but it’s a high-grade human quality nonetheless. What else could you expect from this brand? Find it in strengths of 240mg, 725mg, or 1450mg that can be mixed into food or treats
Plus Oil‘s greatest asset is their transparency and continuing dedication toward it. You can rest assured that you’re getting one of the best herbal products on the virtual shelf with this brand. They offer an extensive collection to choose from.
The lightweight, everyday herbal body lotion:
- Available in lavender and grapefruit varieties
- Contains shea butter and argan oil
- No artificial dyes or fragrances
The gummies — which are also gluten-free, vegan-friendly, and have no artificial flavoring or sweeteners — are:
- Lower potency, at 5mg, but very affordably priced as a result
- Available in 10, 30, or 60 counts, to fit every need
- Come in a citrus punch or cherry mango
We told you The .Co Marketplace was the Amazon of herbal products — and this is only five brands out of 150. Trust us; they’ve got everything! If you want more, the complete The Co. Marketplace is only a click away, and each of the brands listed has a whole other world of products to explore. The best part? You can request a new brand if you know one they don’t. Put them on, they’ll appreciate it.