Nature has blessed us with so many great things...
So many things to look after ourselves and remain healthy. Ever heard of flax seeds? One of the most nutritious seeds nature gave us.
Today we'll be looking at coconut oil as a subject, The coconut is a "functional food" rich in multiple vitamins, minerals and fiber, These are the essential nutrients our body needs to grow and feel better.
Fiber for example helps in detoxification processes and weight loss.
Just as there are many ways, methods of pulling oil... The one gotten from coconut is considered to be the healthiest.
in this article we'll be treating three main things, They are:
- Why use coconut oil
- How and ways to use coconut oil for your health.
- More secret ways to use coconut oil.
Lets get started.
Why Use Coconut Oil? 8 Health Benefits
As mentioned earlier... The oil from coconut is an healthier option when compared to others. Here are some health benefits, and reasons to use coconut oil.
1. Making Healthier Meals
When cooking or baking with coconut oil, It has the ability to retain it's nutrients even at very high temperatures. It's also a healthy medium chain tryglyceride that is not stored as fat.
This makes it fit for healthy cooking and eating.
2. Revs Up Your Metabolism
Yep, that's right. Since coconut oils aren't stored as extra fat and its been discovered to reduce food craving, There's a secret ingredient called Lauric acid in coconut oils that burns fat in the body.
This makes it one of the consumable things that speed weight loss.
3. Kills Yeast Infection
Coconut oil is known to deal with yeast infection, especially in the gut.
4. Anti-inflammatory Purposes
Coconut oil is known for it's anti-inflammatory properties that helps reduce joint pain, Click here for 74 other foods that helps fight against inflammation.
5. Better Heart Health
Coconut oil is a heart healthy oil that improves cholesterol ratio and promote better heart health, Click here to learn to get rid of bad cholesterol.
This same coconut oil also improves blood circulation thereby regulating the body temperature.
6. Improve Your Body
Better digestive health, reduced allergies and eczema. Coconut oil can also help improve INSULINE levels and decrease depression and anxiety.
When consumed regularly, can also increase hormone production.
7. Better Skin Health
Coconut oil does a great deal for the skin, Lets start by mentioning that it's quite handy in healing cold sores, Helps to heal and moisturize cuticles. You can also use it as a body lotion or face moisturizer.
Coconut oil also accelerates the rate at which the skin heals after an injury or infection.
8. Better Hair Health
Coconut oil can act as an incredibly intense natural hair conditioner -- To make this work, rub into your dry hair then wait for at least an hour then rinse, shampoo and condition as usual.
How to Use Coconut Oil? 13 Special Uses.
Now that we've learned of the benefits, here are more subtle ways to use coconut oil to your advantage.
1. Use Coconut for boosting energy: When low on energy levels, take one spoonful of coconut oil and watch... click here for 12 more energy boosting foods.
2. Use as lip moisturizer: Keep a tiny container of coconut oil in your purse then apply when fit to avoid chapped or dry lips.
3. Use to treat nose bleeds: If you're prone to nose bleeds you can coat inside of your nostrils with coconut oil generally.
4. Improve absorption by adding to the vitamins you take.
5. Nipples Health: If you're a nursing mother, apply coconut oil on your nipples to prevent cracking and irritation.
6. Stretch Marks: Apply coconut oil on your skin to mask the appearance of stretch marks or even cover it up, It's also good in preventing those stretch marks.
7. Better Pet Health: Add a spoonful to your cat or dog's food to improve his health.
8. Treat skin irritations: You can use coconut oil to soothe chicken pox, shingles or even rashes and all sorts of skin irritation problems.
9. Repel Insects: Mix coconut oil with peppermint, lemon balm, rosemary or tea tree oil makes an amazing insect repellant.
10. Prevent YOUR skin from sagging: Apply coconut oil to the delicate tissue around your eyes to prevent wrinkles and sagging.
11. For improved thyroid and immune functions take up to five spoonfuls per day.
12. Add as the base for your homemade body scrub.
13. Use to make healthy meals: Replace most unhealthy oils like soybean, cottonseed oil in your cooking and baking with coconut oil.
The Coconut Oil Secret No One's Telling You
Even we can't but Dr. Jake Carney founder of the Alternative Daily can in his guide to the secret uses of coconut oil. They happen to have an offer going on now and we'd like NR readers to jump on it.
For a limited time you can get this guide and all the bonuses listed on the page for a dirt cheap price of $10 ONLY. The product is sold through Clickbank so you have a 60 day money back guarantee in case you're not satisfied.