Valentine's day dessert ideas for vegans whaaaaaat?
If you're here reading this post right now, chances are that you're bracing for the upcoming valentine's day & your're most likely a vegan.
In this post you'll discover up to 11 vegan friendly desserts to make, surprise and serve your lover with on the special lovely day called the Valentine's day.
They're easy to make, fast, and healthy.
Ready to see what these dessert ideas are and where to get em? Keep scrolling.
1. Vegan Tiramisu with Strawberries
Get the full recipe: Veganheaven.org
2. Super-Fudgy Vegan Chocolate Cake with Avocado Frosting
Get the full recipe: Supergoldenbakes.com
3. Raspberry Ripple and Chocolate Raw Cheesecake Bars
Get the full recipe: Laurencariscooks.com
4. No-Bake Strawberry Swirl Cheesecake
Get the full recipe: Whereyougetyourprotein.com
5. Vegan Chocolate Salted Caramels
Get the full recipe: Avirtualvegan.com
6. Chocolate Avocado Mousse with Coconut Whipped Cream
Get the full recipe: Veganhuggs.com
7. Chocolate Chia Pudding for Two
Get the full recipe: Veggiessavetheday.com
8. Chocolate Covered Strawberry Cheesecake Bites
Get the full recipe: Lovemefeedme.net
9. Raspberry Dusted Chocolate Fudge Brownie Truffles
Get the full recipe: Spabetti.com
10. 5 Ingredient Vegan Turtle Truffles
Get the full recipe: Veganosity.com
11. Fresh Strawberry Cupcakes with Strawberry Coconut Frosting
Get the full recipe: Veggieinspiredjourney.com