Today's nutrition-ish post isn't about food.
Rather it is about your general health and wellness from within, Making your soul happier and alive than ever before.
We're happy to present this infographic that describes summarizes 21 ways for you to feel better and happier.
After all with all the healthy living and eating hullabaloo, The goal is to be happier in your inner and outer self. Lets not waste time. Here's the infographic.
21 Ways to Nourish Your soul
1. Yoga - Practicing yoga has many benefits, As seen in this infographic and in this post published earlier, It increases your body flexibility and improves muscle. There are different yoga poses aimed at helping you solve different problems.
2. Aromatherapy - Aromatherapy from the many things used in this session can help de-stress a stressed mind. It's defined as the art and science of using naturally extracted aromatic from plants to balance and promote overall body health and wellness.
3. The use of Aphrodisiacs. Here's more info on this from RD.com
4. Oil Pulling - Mostly from coconuts has many health benefits ranging from detoxing the body and mouth helping you fight bad breath.
5. Volunteer to do something.
6. Take a deep breath.
7. Take inflammation fighting foods.
8. Meditation - This is often considered one of the best things to do for you, Check out these 7 amazing benefits of meditation.
9. Sleep On It.
10. Take walks frequently, research has shown that this can help solve tons of health problems.
11. Feed your intelligence.
12. Read a lot.
13. Balance your chakras.
14. Keep a journal.
15. Get moving.
16. Practice compassion.
17. Use Scalar energy.
18. Get a Reiki massage.
20. Feng Shui.
21. Embrace yourself.