2016 was an amazing year for everyone especially healthy food recipes seekers, No doubt about that. In the year 2016 alone, Nutritionrealm Food was able to feature over 346 healthy food and dessert recipes from different and exceptional authors worldwide.
And in all sincerity we couldn't have covered that much without the help of web giants like Greatist, Fopsugar Food which gave us more insights as to what to share with you guys.
Incase you missed a couple of them, Here's a short list of the most (heavily) shared recipes we've published.
- 9 Of The Healthiest Buddha Bowl Recipes we Found Last Year
- 17 Quick and Healthy Meals to Make For Just You
- These Christmas Cupcake Recipes Are to Die For
- 17 Healthy Breakfast Ideas That Are Actually Easy to Make
- 9 Healthy Salmon Recipes For All Eaters
- 10 Canned Soup Recipes to Duplicate and Make at Home
And many others you'll find in the Food Section.
We found this list of the most popular recipes shared in 2016 from Greatist and thought about having it here for you guys to look at as well.
And as usual... They're easy to make, delicious and above all, Healthy. Lets get started.
1. 20-Minute Teriyaki Chicken and Broccoli
Get the complete recipe: Tablefortwoblog.com
2. Roasted Lemon Rosemary Chicken With Potatoes
Get the complete recipe: Laughingspatula.com
3. Kale, Berry, and Hemp Power Smoothie
Get the complete recipe: Deliciouslyella.com
4. Thai Peanut Chicken and Ramen Noodle Soup
Get the complete recipe: Thedisasterchef.com
5. Paleo Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread
Get the complete recipe: Bakerita.com
6. Avocado and Egg Spaghetti Squash Boats
Get the complete recipe: iFoodreal.com
7. Butternut Squash Ramen Bowl With Rice Noodles and Tofu
Get the complete recipe: Inpursuitofmore.com
8. Whole30 Breakfast Bowl
Get the complete recipe: Bravoforpaleo.com
9. Sunbutter, Banana, and Chia Toast
Get the complete recipe: Theskinnyfork.com
Make the best of this list of healthy recipes, More to come... Feel free to pin to Pinterest and make sure to follow us @Nutritionrealm.
Bye for now.