The one you've always wanted... 😍😍
Few days after publishing the visual guide to getting the best body shape, It acquired over 25,000 shares and 40,674 views in one month, We've seen the importance in posts like that.
TBH that's all we do here, Not only helping you eat and live well but help you get your dream body, or as some will put it.. The summer body.
Ever since then we've published quite a few handy guides in making this happen, They are listed below:
We even rolled out a weight loss challenge.
As time goes on, we'll be updating you with innovative ways to get and remain fit, You'll find all of them in Nutrition FITNESS.
In today's post you'll discover 17 diet secrets that'll bring you closer to your dream summer body, You ready to see them?
1. Make sure to eat breakfast - The importance of breakfast was mentioned alongside these healthy and delicious breakfast ready waffle recipes 🥞🥞🥞 🍪🍣
2. Take More Protein - Protein is regarded as the building blocks of life. It does wonders, How much protein should you take? Check out this post.
The 2 Week Diet could help you lose weight fast, visit The 2 Week Diet.
3. Get More Sleep - For at least 8 hours, It's good for you.
4. Do mini workouts - This helps increase your metabolism rate through the day. This week's wellness tip advises you do some before bed, Check out the reason why.
5. Eat More Vegetables - and fruits too, See the benefits.
6. Eat More Fiber - It keeps you full and detoxifies your body.
7. Make Plans Ahead For Your Meals - and cook them yourself if possible to better gauge what you'll be eating.
8. Have Oatmeal for breakfast - One of the most foods to eat in the morning, Click here for 11 delicious oatmeal recipes now.
9. Take Healthy Fats - Not all fats are bad, Infact here's an article on how and why your body needs fat.
10. Drink Water - It's important to hydrate, and of course it keeps hunger and the need to eat at bay.
11. Lift Weights - To build and enhance your muscles yeah?
12. Bike Often - Even to work if possible, you know you can if you put your mind to it 🙂
13. Decrease The Rate at Which You Eat Out - In other not to consume too much of those things you're avoiding.
14. Take more liquids - Soups, drinks that have low calories. Here's a list of 25 foods under 100 calories.
15. Use a Personal Activity Monitor - Just in case 😉
16. Replace refined grains with whole grains.
17. Eat slowly... It helps alot, These advice and infographic came from nuique.com