Popsugar believes that "It's a fact that every dessert tastes better when drenched in caramel". We couldn't agree more.
Our last post on Food and recipes were about fall food ideas and recipes since we're in the season. Today we're doing something a little bit different.
Something that has to do with adding caramel to foods to make a healthy and delicious meal.
Whether you're with the homemade caramel sauce or you've gone to purchase one, You're going to wanna try these recipes as they come in different forms...
..Mostly in desserts.
But you'll enjoy them. Lets get started shall we?
1. Caramel-Stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Get the amazing recipe from Justataste.com
2. Caramel Apple Butter Snickerdoodles
Full recipe of the Caramel Apple Butter Snickerdoodles available at InspiredbyCharm.com
3. Salted Caramel Oatmeal Cream Pies
You'll see the full recipe at Popsugar.com
4. Bourbon Chai Caramel Milkshakes
Read more about this shake on Howsweeteats.com
The 2 Week Diet could help you lose weight fast, visit The 2 Week Diet.
5. Caramel Pumpkin Cake Roll
Get the full recipe to this delicious cake roll at shugarysweets.com
6. Caramel Apple Cinnamon Rolls
Get the full recipe from Spicedblog.com
7. Pumpkin Caramel Poke Cake
You'll find everything you need to make this poke cake at Julieblanner.com
8. Mocha Caramel Crunch Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
See the full recipe at Halfbakedharvest.com
9. Caramel Cookie Crunch Ice Cream
Make this crunch ice cream, Get the full directions at loveandoliveoil.com
10. Caramel Cheesecake Cookies
Find more info on Julieblanner.com
11. Salted Caramel Monkey Bread
More information on the recipe from Thedomesticrebel.com
12. Salted Caramel Mocha Cheesecake Dip
Get the full recipe from Crazyforcrust.com
13. Coconut Caramel Pecan Cookie Bars
More info: Mybakingaddiction.com
14. Caramel Nut Bars
Full recipe at Popsugar.com
15. Cheesecake-Stuffed Caramel Apples
Full recipe from Chocolatemoosey.com